Earthquake in Oklahoma - the result of the continental rifting of North American Plate.
A significant increase of seismic activity in Oklahoma (United States) from 2014 –H1 2015 raises serious concerns among climatologists. The frequency and magnitude of tremors becomes stronger every day. What is the true cause of activation of seismic phenomena in this region of the planet? According to the established tectonic maps, this area is located in the heart of the North American Plate and on all laws, such phenomena should not occur here. However, they occur even with a greater intensity.
Fig. 1. Total number of earthquakes in Oklahoma from 1978 to 2014 of magnitude >= 3.0 (USGS).
According to statistics, from 1978 to 2008 only 1-2 magnitude earthquake in the year of 3.0 or higher was recorded in Oklahoma. Since 2009, their frequency has increased significantly (see Fig. 1). Today, Oklahoma became the most earthquake-prone US state, after California. We can see significant growth of seismic activity in this region in just two years – 2014-2015 on Fig. 2. With the frequency of earthquakes, their magnitude increases too. If three years ago, the normal strength of tremors for the residents of Oklahoma was the magnitude of 2-3 points, in the first half of 2015 there are tremors of magnitude of 3.5 - 4.2. If this growth trend continues, it is easy to guess what difficulties expect people in the nearest future.
Fig. 2. Earthquake statistics with magnitude > 1.0 in Oklahoma (United States) from 01-01-2005 to 20-06-2015 according to USGS http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
Due to official sources, seismic activity in Oklahoma is a result of shale gas production by hydraulic fracturing method – fracking, at which the different liquids and gels are injected into a well. But this assumption is wrong, and all the studies which explain this point of view do not have, at best, a real tectonic pattern.
In June 2015, within one day the highest-rated American scientific journals published two articles containing justifications of this hypothesis [1, 2]. Those, who face with the principles of the majority of media, understand how it works. When it is necessary to popularize a particular point of view in society, at the same time in different publications, appear works from different authors and different scientific institutes giving the necessary "scientific" justification. Articles build only a mathematical model of the link between growth of shale gas production and seismic activity in the region. It is well known, that it is possible to build any mathematical model with the known output parameters. It does not matter, as people understand nothing. But will such model reflect the real tectonic situation? Hardly… There is no link between shale gas production and seismic activity in Oklahoma City.
In November 2014 an international group of scientists of the International Public Movement «ALLATRA» was presented scientific report «On the Problems and Consequences of Global Climate Change on Earth. Effective Ways to Solve These Problems» . It describes a true reason of seismic activity increasing throughout North America. The increased number of earthquakes in Oklahoma related to the formation of the continental rift of North American Plate. There is a similar tectonic pattern in other areas, adjacent to the future fracture zone (see Fig. 3).
Fig. 3. A map of seismic activity in North America for 2012-2014. Red line indicates the formation of the fracture on the continental crust of North American Plate.
From the report: «…While studying the new field of geoengineering, it became possible to identify a discrepancy between the data that are publicly presented to the international community and the realities of today... The same problem applies to modern tectonic maps. I particular, the North American lithospheric plate is not as whole as it previously seemed. The latest data indicate that on the continental crust of this plate, an intensive formation of a split takes place, which transitions into a rift along the border that practically divides the territory of the present USA into two halves. Given the fact that intensity in this area along the fracture formation line increases with each passing day, according to all the calculations, soon...» 
It is not the only problem for North America, as there is the largest active super volcano - Yellowstone. Moreover, according to the latest data, it wakes up. More about this you can read in the article: «Seismic processes around Yellowstone supervolcano. The eruption is inevitable!» .
What steps people need to take to minimize the effects of these tectonic and volcanic processes, which unfortunately are inevitable?
- the development of such directions of science as climate and volcanic geoengineering, which is capable to solve the problems of such scale scientifically. In order to accelerate the process of rapid development of this area, you need to attract a large number of experts from various areas of science. And there are not just thousands of professionals. This is, first and foremost, professionals - decent, intelligent people who are mentally free from zombification of the consumer society, capable, in their spare time, to develop this direction not for the sake of money or for the creation of new weapon but for the sake of higher humanitarian values, the preservation of life of future generations... To do this, the scientific community ALLATRA SCIENCE was created;
- informing the population of the planet and in particular the inhabitants of whole of North and South America about the coming trials in the time of global cataclysms. We must be ready for such events in advance;
- we must now foster mutual supportiveness and unification of people at all possible creative foundations. In a time of global cataclysms will work behavior pattern, which is deeply rooted in society. The conclusion – it is necessary to change the world society from the consumer format of thinking to the spiritual and creative format. With this purpose in mind, ALLATRA International Public Movement http://allatra.org;
- relocation of people from dangerous territories.
Only if we unite on creative foundations, humanity will be capable, thanks to the development of ALLATRA SCIENCE, to solve global climate challenges of today!
1) F. Rall Walsh III and Mark D. Zoback, Oklahoma’s recent earthquakes and saltwater disposal, Science Advances 18 Jun 2015: Vol. 1, no. 5, e1500195 http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/1/5/e1500195.full
2) M. Weingarten, S. Ge, J. W. Godt, B. A. Bekins, J. L. Rubinstein, High-rate injection is associated with the increase in U.S. mid-continent seismicity, Science 19 June 2015: Vol. 348 no. 6241 pp. 1336-1340 http://www.sciencemag.org/content/348/6241/1336
3) Report «On the Problems and Consequences of Global Climate Change on Earth. Effective Ways to Solve These Problems» an international group of scientists of ALLATRA International Public Movement, November 26, 2014 http://allatra-science.org/publication/climate
4) Valery Vershigora «Seismic processes around Yellowstone supervolcano. The eruption is inevitable!», «ALLATRA SCIENCE», June 18, 2015 http://allatra-science.org/publication/sejsmicheskie-processy-vokrug-supervulkana-yellowstone